End Point Assessment (EPA) Coordinator – Fixed term 12 months
HOME BASED - THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE OCCASIONAL TRAVEL
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 DOE + benefits packageApply Now
About the role
End Point Assessment (EPA) Coordinator
Home Based – Occasional travel will be required
Full Time – 35 hours per week
The End Point Assessment (EPA) Coordinator role sits in EAL, which is the qualification and skills delivery arm of the Enginuity Group. This important role is responsible for an effective and efficient EPA service to apprentices, employers and training providers. This includes dealing with initial enquiries, processing EPA bookings and collating and communicating results, working closely with the Coordination and Compliance Manager to deliver Exemplary Customer Service in line with established procedures.
It’s an exciting time to join us on our journey to help shape the next generation of engineering and manufacturing capabilities as we enter an ambitious growth phase with new opportunities and projects. We work as one team, and our people and customers are at the heart of everything we do. If you are looking for your next challenge and want to be part of a successful team making a difference by giving engineers the opportunity to change their world and ours, we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for delivering an effective and efficient EPA service to apprentices, employers, and training providers. This includes dealing with customer enquiries, processing EPA bookings, and collating and communicating results. You will need to work closely with the Coordination and Compliance Manager and the delivery teams to deliver excellent customer service in line with established procedures which are compliant with the Apprenticeship Standard Assessment Plans.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is a great team player, who can equally work on the own in a remote working environment. You will have strong administrative skills, ideally in a fast-paced environment who can multitask across different projects throughout the day. You will have great communication skills, speaking to internal and external stakeholders. You will have strong IT skills, particularly using Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and that can use their initiative to work through the coordinating tasks as required.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing role, providing exemplary customer service in a high volume and demand-led environment
- The ability to build effective relationships, both internal and external
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with accuracy for recording information
- Ability to problem solve, work independently, and identify key priorities
- Ability to efficiently and effectively plan your own workload
- Experience of working with external suppliers or within a supply chain
- Accuracy of entering key data into bespoke IT systems and adhering to compliance
- The ability to use a range of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Teams, Excel, and Adobe products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with experience of compiling presentations
- Experience in working with consultants/third parties in the context of service delivery activities
- Confident and competent in managing multiple stakeholders, both meeting and challenging their expectations to deliver the best customer journey
- Resilience and determination, with the ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment
- Evidence of continuing professional development to maintain knowledge and understanding of the external environment
Who we are
Enginuity is changing the world – well sort of. Home to EAL, the Awarding Organisation for Engineering and Manufacturing qualifications, we are proud of our long and successful history of leading and shaping skills in the engineering and advanced manufacturing sector. As a trusted partner to individual engineers, educators and engineering employers, using unmatched industry expertise and data, we create practical solutions to workforce skills challenges so that engineers can change their world and ours. .
We offer a supportive and inclusive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including a defined contribution pension, 25 days paid holiday plus 3 days for company shutdown over Christmas and New Year. Paid holidays increasing with service, life assurance, paid membership of a professional body, wellness programmes, access to training and development opportunities and flexible working.
If you have a genuine interest in helping us to change the world through science, technology, engineering, mathematics and or data – we would love to meet you.
Depending on the volume of applications, the closing date for this position may be extended or brought forward.
We’re unable support UK relocation or to sponsor a visa for this role.