Cross Sector Skills Commitment
Our industry expertise and data, allows us to bring together individuals, educators, employers and policymakers, informing better decisions about the engineering skills the UK needs to succeed internationally, today and tomorrow.
The Cross Sector Skills Commitment is a new engineering skills collaboration, innovating to develop the skills we all need to succeed, today and tomorrow.
Enginuity pledges to work alongside other signatories to:
- Create a unified cross sector approach to retaining and developing the talent we currently have in the sector with a particular focus on digitalisation and future skills
- Share knowledge and best practice so we can learn from each other, improve and build rather than duplicate
- Collaborate and cooperate to be innovative in solving skills challenges
- Promote this commitment and encourage others to join us both in industry and the public sector
- Provide appropriate input and support the role of Enginuity (and other partners) in facilitating the agreed outputs and intent of this commitment
A commitment to all organisations
This commitment is open to all organisations, large and small who wish to collaborate and work together to solve common skills challenges across engineering and manufacturing.