Enginuity is proud to be the official UK partner for the European Union-funded DRIVES (Development and Research on Innovative Vocational Education Skills) project. The project has run successfully since January 2018 and will continue to do so until December 2021, amalgamating 24 specially selected partners from 11 EU countries.
The purpose of DRIVES is to deliver human capital solutions to supply chain SMEs through the establishment of an Automotive Sector Skills Alliance. The project covers all levels of the value chain (vehicle production, automotive suppliers and sales and aftermarket services) through:
- Mapping and assessing the skills gaps and future skills needed in the automotive sector in the coming decade
- Developing and maintaining an Automotive Skills Strategic Roadmap
- Improving existing and proven skills frameworks across the EU
- Enabling mutual recognition of awards between formal and informal education schemes
- Implementing a common European automotive skills umbrella through integrating of existing skills frameworks
- Creating an EU-wide apprenticeship marketplace
Information received through your registration will only be used for the purposes of this project. As a key stakeholder, you will also receive information on the outputs from this project.
To read the latest DRIVES newsletter click here.