These terms and conditions of website use apply to your use of this site. The site is operated by Enginuity.
1. Personal information
2. Accessing the sites
- We may suspend, amend, or withdraw any service or content provided on or through the sites without notice.
- We may restrict access to the site(s) (in whole or part) to users who have registered with us.
- If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or other piece of security information, you must treat such information as confidential. We may disable any username or password at any time if, in our reasonable opinion, you are in breach of these Terms.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner, or authorised licensee, of all intellectual property rights in the sites and the content within them. Such works are protected by copyright law and treaties throughout the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Content available on the sites may be viewed, listened to, downloaded, and printed for your own personal, non-commercial, use only.
- You may not use any content available on the sites for any other purpose, and no commercial purpose, without first obtaining written consent from us to do so.
- If you wish to enquire about using any content on the site, please contact [email protected]
Enginuity is a registered trademark and may not be used, in any way, without first obtaining a written trademark licence from us. If you wish to enquire about using a trademark owned by us, please contact [email protected]
5. Linking to the site
You may link to a site home page, provided you do not do so in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement by us, or any Company within the Enginuity Group where none exists. The site may not be framed on any other website.
6. Links from the site
Links from the site to third party websites are provided for reference only. We have no control over the contents or availability of those websites and accept no responsibility for them.
7. Our Liability
The content available on the site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us, our products and services, news, features, and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial, or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, and all other term which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the sites and/or in connection with the use, or inability to use, the site, including (without limitation) any liability for loss of: income or revenue; business; profit; contracts; anticipated savings; data; goodwill; management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This provision does not affect our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for misrepresentation or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing computer viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other malicious or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We may vary these Terms from time to time. Please ensure that you review these Terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
10. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns about content which appears on the site, please contact [email protected]
11. Applicable Law
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.