Our work to implement policy that supports the sector.
We are passionate about making government policy work effectively for the sector. Where governments can do better, we work with policy stakeholders and decision makers across the UK to improve policy settings.
We also work with a wide range of stakeholders across the four nations to help ensure that government policy which benefits the sector is implemented successfully.
We draw on our expertise and data insights to provide evidence-based responses to consultations, reviews, and inquiries into government policy on engineering and manufacturing education and skills. We have listed below the current consultations of interest to the sector.
Focus policy areas
Here are some of the policies we want to influence.
- Energising the Levy
- Improving the system for vocational education
- Opening doors for social mobility and underrepresented groups
- Implementing an eco-system for modular qualifications
- Encouraging greater government support for STEM outreach
- Supporting evidence-based policy-making
Latest ConsultationsMore news
We'd love to hear from you.Contact Us