Employee Wellbeing at Enginuity
We care about the wellbeing of our colleagues and our wellbeing programme is designed to help you take a proactive approach to your physical and mental wellbeing, as well as offering you support when you need it most.
Our health and wellbeing programme includes:
- Mental health first aiders: a group of colleagues across the business who can confidentially listen, provide support and signpost to sources of support.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): a 24-hour confidential advice service to help through life’s challenges. You can also access free counselling for yourself and your direct family members through the service.
- Our wellbeing portal and interactive app provides access to videos, podcasts, information, health checks and much more and we regular share information and advice through our communications channels to raise awareness and support national campaigns.
- Access to a healthcare cash plan that offers cashback on day-to-day health treatments as well as access to services such as a Virtual GP.
- Occupational Health Support
- Lunch and Learn workshops on various wellbeing topics
- Mental wellbeing e-learning as part of our induction programme
- Menopause training, guidance and resources; we're proud to be a Menopause Friendly Committed organisation.
- Wellbeing challenges throughout the year to encourage exercise, breaks and social interaction across the business.
- Virtual mindfulness, yoga and pilates.
- Financial wellbeing webinars and resources.
- Dedicated Mental Health training for our line managers.
And much more!
We care about the wellbeing of our colleagues and want our colleagues to be mentally and physically healthy and well.