What are the benefits of working at Enginuity?
At Enginuity, we're all about people, and that's why we take pride in offering exceptional employee benefits. As a remote-first business, you will enjoy flexibility to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance. Whilst we operate remotely, we understand the value of face-to-face interactions for collaboration, innovation, and well-being. That's why you'll have the opportunity to meet your team in person at least once a quarter, and we’ll keep you updated through virtual all-colleague meetings to ensure your understanding of our business plan and provide updates to keep you informed.
We value our colleagues and continuously strive to make your experience here rewarding. When you join us, you'll receive a competitive reward package. Our competitive salaries are regularly benchmarked externally and reviewed annually. Additionally, you can participate in our defined contribution pension scheme from day one. We offer 25 days of annual leave (increasing to 27 with service), along with statutory holidays, plus three extra paid days between Christmas and New Year. You can also buy up to an additional 5 days’ annual leave too!
We encourage you to use your skills to give back to your community, and every colleague receives one paid day per year to volunteer. Our team members have engaged in various volunteer activities, from assisting at local foodbanks to participating in school governance and inspiring young minds through talks and events.
Other benefits you can enjoy include:
- A healthcare cash plan that provides cashback to cover everyday health costs such as dental, optical bills and physiotherapy. Plus, access to a virtual GP service!
- Life Assurance cover up to two times your salary.
- Enhanced company sick pay, maternity, and paternity pay.
- Membership of a Professional Body, paid for by us.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme offering free, confidential advice and support via phone and online.
- A dedicated wellbeing app to support your health and wellbeing.
- An annual flu vaccination voucher.
- Access to our online benefits and discounts hub, offering savings with various retailers.
- Some roles even qualify for additional benefits like a car allowance.
For more information about what it's like to be part of the Enginuity team, feel free to reach out to our People Team. We're here to ensure your experience here is not just rewarding but also fulfilling.
Enginuity is a people-led business and we pride ourselves on offering great employee benefits for our staff.